- Color/pattern: Red
- Paula Deen(r) Nonstick Bakeware features a speckled color pattern inspired by vintage enamelware and classic kitchenware
- Constructed for long-lasting baking performance, the solid-gauge steel baking pans feature rolled rims that resist warping
- Long-lasting nonstick inside and out helps baked goods brown beautiful, release from the pan with ease, and clean like a charm
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, with wide handles that offer plenty of grasp even with thick oven mitts
- Handwash recommended
- Get the home kitchen set for all kinds of delicious baking, from sweet treats to savory eats, with the Paula Deen(r) Nonstick Bakeware 5-Piece Set.
With colorful, easy-cleaning Paula Deen(r) Nonstick Bakeware, sweet and savory dreams become real! The set includes four pieces of sturdy, go-to bakeware with durable steel construction and rolled rims that resist warping. The pans are coated inside and out with long-lasting nonstick that aids in even browning of baked goods, helps with easy food release, and makes cleanup a breeze.
Paula Deen(r) Bakeware adds charming, down-home design to baking with a speckled color pattern that the one that adorns vintage enamelware and other classic kitchenware. Use this bakeware whether you're someone who bakes every day or just once in a while. The wide handles offer a confident grasp even with your favorite oven mitts, and the bakeware is oven safe to 450°F.
Bring baking goodness home and fill the oven--and everyone's stomach!--with sweet and savory joy, when the Paula Deen(r) Nonstick Bakeware 5-Piece Set is in the kitchen.
Shipping & Returns