- Color/pattern: Gray
- 9-1/2-Inch Fluted Mold Pan
- Heavy gauge steel construction resists warping and provides even heat distribution; the durable nonstick surface provides optimum food release
- The medium color tone aids in beautiful browning; the center tube delivers heat to the middle of the cake to bake evenly and completely
- This fluted mold pan features a wide rim and rubberized handles that provide solid grip and a comfortable grasp
- The fluted mold pan is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put some classic shape on baked goods with the Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 9-1/2-Inch Fluted Mold Pan with Silicone Grips. The fluted pan helps bakers create beautiful, distinctive molded pound cakes, coffee cakes, and more, and is designed to make baking easier and more efficient, while measuring up to the high standards of serious bakers. Constructed of heavy gauge steel, in a medium color tone that aids in even browning, this fluted mold pan resists warping and provides the even heat distribution fundamental to successful baking results. The tube in the center brings heat to the middle of the cake so that it bakes evenly and completely, without over-browning the exterior. The durable nonstick surface provides optimum food release and makes unmolding a simple task to achieve an impressive marble chocolate fluted cake. The wide rim and handles fitted with silicone grips provide more confident hold and a comfortable grasp even with bulky oven mitts, and this bakeware is oven safe to 450°F. This fluted mold pan, along with the other items in the Anolon Advanced Bakeware line, is the perfect complement to the rest of the Anolon Advanced collections.
Create beautifully shaped cakes for special occasions in the Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 9-1/2-Inch Fluted Mold Pan with Silicone Grips, for bakeware that features a durable nonstick surface so baked treats unmold easily.
Shipping & Returns