- Color/pattern: Gray
- The French skillets heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The skillets Anolon SureGrip handles are designed for a comfortable grasp, dual riveted for extra strength, and oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- These French skillets makes the perfect beginning or addition to a complete Anolon Advanced collection
- Lifetime Warranty
- Prepare two dishes at once with the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick Twin Pack 10-Inch and 12-Inch French Skillets. Use the 10-inch skillet for a baby spinach and wild mushroom omelet for brunch while cooking Red Bliss potato hash in the 12-inch skillet. The French skillets feature heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction to provide efficient, even heat distribution for exceptional cooking. Premium-quality durable nonstick surface inside and out is ideal for easy cleanup, even after cooking homemade sausage. Durable PFOA-free and metal utensil safe premium-quality nonstick stands up to the rigors of the kitchen. The French skillets revolutionary rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip® handles provide a confident yet soft grasp. And the comfortable handles are dual riveted for extra strength as well as oven safe to 400°F. These skillets, along with the rest of the Anolon Advanced Cookware line, work well with the other items in all the Anolon Advanced collections.
With the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick Twin Pack 10-Inch and 12-Inch French Skillets, home chefs can double their versatility with two ideal-sized skillets for every meal of the day.
Shipping & Returns