- Color/pattern: Silver
- Durable three-ply construction features an aluminum core for excellent heat distribution; interior nonstick coating provides effortless food release
- The skillet is suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction; the polished, sophisticated stainless steel exterior is easy to clean
- Comfortable stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and provides a comfortable grasp
- This skillet is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe, and works well with other cookware pieces in the Anolon(r) collections
- Lifetime Warranty and NSF Certified
The Anolon(r) Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 8.5-Inch Nonstick French Skillet is the ideal cookware for making casual dinners during the week or preparing dishes for a sophisticated brunch with friends on the weekend.
Create a delicious garden herb and mushroom frittata, sear veal chops or sauté broccoli rabe in this versatile, professional-quality skillet. The cookware's durable three-ply construction features an aluminum core between layers of stainless steel for excellent, efficient heat distribution all the way up the sides of the pan. A long-lasting interior nonstick coating provides effortless food release.
This cookware is suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction, and the polished, sophisticated stainless steel exterior is easy to clean. The comfortable, stylish handle is dual riveted for strength and provides a confident grasp. Dishwasher safe for convenient cleanup and oven safe to 500°F, this durable cookware and all of the pots and pans from the Anolon(r) Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel collection, are a welcome addition to every kitchen.
For a professional look and the optimum performance ideal for making skillet dishes, choose the Anolon(r) Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 8.5-Inch Nonstick French Skillet.
Shipping & Returns