- Color/pattern: Silver
- The saucier features mirror-polished stainless steel construction and is crafted with copper for optimum heat control and cooking performance
- Elegant, shapely handle is dual riveted for strength and durability; deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the saucier is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; dishwasher safe for convenience
- This induction-suitable saucier is oven safe to 500 degrees F and dishwasher safe for added convenience
- The gorgeous lid helps seal in heat and moisture during cooking
- With European-inspired, tulip-shaped design - and free from sharp cookware corners - the induction-suitable Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 2-1/2-Quart Covered Saucier makes it easy to whisk sauces, melted chocolate or custards for velvety results. Beyond sauces, this convenient gourmet-quality pan is ideal for creating many delectable dishes, from risotto with ham and parmigiano-reggiano to fingerling potatoes tossed in paprika and olive oil. The saucier boasts mirror-polished stainless steel construction thats crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control and performance. A double full cap base features a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetic stainless steel, so the saucier is compatible with all cooktops, including induction. A generously appointed cast stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and durability, and the deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture. Oven safe to 500°F and dishwasher safe, this covered saucier is an ideal complement to many other items in the Anolon collection.
Conquer creamy custards, delicate sauces and more with the shapely, sturdy Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 2-1/2-Quart Covered Saucier.
Shipping & Returns