- Color/pattern: Gray
- 4-Quart Covered Sauté with Pour Spouts and Helper Handle
- Heavy-duty construction promotes balanced, efficient heating; premium-quality nonstick is long-lasting and metal utensil safe
- This sauté pan's convenient pour spouts and helper handle make it easy to transfer foods
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the sauté pan features a shatter-resistant glass lid and comfortable, dual-riveted Anolon SureGrip handles
- This sauté pan complements many other pieces from the Anolon Advanced collection
- From soft fish tacos with fresh salsa to juicy Berkshire pork chops with rosemary-cherry sauce, the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Sauté with Pour Spouts and Helper Handle is a great choice for creating delicious meals. With convenient pour spouts and a helper handle, this sauté pan is perfect for transferring succulent braises and stews to serving dishes. Heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction ensures efficient, balanced heat distribution for exceptional gourmet cooking performance. The pans durable premium-quality nonstick surface is metal utensil safe and allows cooking with less oil, making it ideal for easy cleanup. Dual-riveted Anolon SureGrip® handles feature rubber over stainless steel to provide a sturdy and comfortable grip. The shatter-resistant glass lid allows food to be monitored during the cooking process while sealing in heat and moisture. Oven safe to 400°F, this versatile covered sauté pan complements many other pieces from the Anolon Advanced collection.
Reach for the professional-quality Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Sauté with Pour Spouts and Helper Handle to make favorite braises, stew, sauces and more.
Shipping & Returns