- Color/pattern: Gray
- The sautés heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The sautés Anolon SureGrip handles are designed for a comfortable grip, dual riveted for extra strength, and oven safe to 400 degrees F
- A convenient helper handle makes it easy to move the pan from station to station in the kitchen
- The shatter-resistant domed glass lid allows foods to be monitored without losing heat or moisture
Create delicious foods with the help of the professional-quality Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Sauté.
This sophisticated kitchen piece is designed with heavy-duty hard-anodized construction to provide even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance. Prepare everything from a quick chicken-and-asparagus soup to an organic vegetable medley in the durable sauté that features 27% more cooking surface for better searing and browning. An exterior nonstick surface is ideal for easy cleanup, and PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick cooking surface is metal utensil safe to deliver superior durability. The sauté’s revolutionary rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip® handles (including a convenient helper handle!) provide a confident yet soft grasp, are dual riveted for extra strength and oven safe to 400°F. The shatter-resistant domed glass lid allows cooks to monitor food without losing heat or moisture. And this covered sauté provides the perfect beginning for or addition to a complete Anolon Advanced collection.
Rely on the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Sauté, with solid and durable performance to help home chefs create memorable dishes every day.
Shipping & Returns