- Color/pattern: Gray
- 7-1/2-Quart Covered Wide Stockpot
- The stockpots heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The Anolon SureGrip handles are designed for a comfortable grasp, are dual riveted for extra strength and oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- The break-resistant domed glass lid allows foods to be monitored without losing heat or moisture
- The versatile Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 7-1/2-Quart Covered Wide Stockpot features heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction to provide even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance. The stockpot capacity is perfect for a saffron-infused fish stew or a large batch of homemade vegetable stock. Premium-quality nonstick inside and out is ideal for cooking with great food release as well as easy cleanup. PFOA free and metal utensil safe, the premium-quality nonstick coating stands up to the rigors of a professional-level kitchen. The stockpots revolutionary rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip® handles provide a confident, yet soft grasp when pouring water from cooked pasta through a colander. The comfortable handles are dual riveted for extra strength, and theyre also oven safe to 400°F. The break-resistant domed glass lid allows home cooks to monitor simmering sauces without losing heat or moisture, and without splatter on the stovetop. This stockpot, along with the rest of the Anolon Advanced Cookware line, works well with the other items in all the Anolon Advanced collections.
Prepare savory soups, succulent chili and more in the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 7-1/2-Quart Covered Wide Stockpot that cleans up easily after entertaining.
Shipping & Returns