- Color/pattern: Silver
- The stockpot's heavy-duty aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly
- Long-lasting nonstick provides easy food release and cleanup; the glass lid keeps the cooking visible and holds in heat and moisture
- Sturdy double-riveted handles provide solid support even with a filled pot
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the stockpot is suitable for all cooktops except induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Farberware(r) Cookware always combines stylish construction with great cooking results, and the Farberware(r) Aluminum Nonstick 10.5-Quart Covered Stockpot is no exception.
Aluminum construction helps this Farberware(r) stockpot heat quickly and evenly from base to rim, and the long-lasting nonstick interior provides beautiful food release for seared sirloin cubes, browned chicken, and all the other delicious ingredients in homemade soups and stocks. The capacity is generous enough for a large batch of the family's favorite stew or soup for a local picnic or potluck. A shatter-resistant glass lid helps hold the heat and moisture inside the covered pot and keeps the cooking visible for reducing broths and other liquids.
Farberware(r) cookware has been making cooking shine in home kitchens for years, and this durable stockpot is constructed for years of use. The easy-to-clean exterior brings a dash of style to any kitchen, and because the stockpot is dishwasher safe, cleanup is as simple as can be. The double-riveted side handles are solid for plenty of support and leverage when moving or pouring from the filled pot. Conveniently oven safe to 350°F, this stockpot makes a perfect addition for whenever your own Farberware(r) set can use an extra boost or a fresh piece.
Every kitchen needs a sizeable stockpot for stews, soups and more, and the recipe truly begins with the Farberware(r) Aluminum Nonstick 10.5-Quart Stockpot.
Shipping & Returns