- Stiff bristles in a "mascara spool" maintains well-groomed brows throughout the day. Brow Grooming Brush grooms even the curliest, most unruly brows.
- PRODUCT PICK UP AND LAY DOWN
- Creme will naturally adhere to synthetic fibers. For best results using any type of pressed powder, press bristles into powder to pick-up the powder.
- Next, press brush onto back of hand to work the powder into the brush. This will ensure powder is loaded into bristles and minimize fallout.
- Gently tap brush once on back of hand to shake off any excess product.
- Tap and press loaded bristle all over area first. After product has been placed, then blend.
- HAND POSITION
- For Precise and Detailed Application
- Hold brush at the center of handle or closer to the ferrule. Pinch brush handle between thumb and middle finger.
- For added control, also use pointer finger with a light touch on handle, this will act more as a ?guide? during application. It should feel like you?re balancing the brush.
- HAND POSITION
- To Blend and Diffuse
- Hold brush with a loose grip, close to the end of handle and lightly pinch between thumb, pointer and middle finger. This will provide the most ?painterly? result.
- BRUSH CARE
- Cleanse as needed with Laura?s Brush Cleanser or mild shampoo and warm water.
- When cleaning brushes with shampoo and water, gently squeeze water through the hair, going from base to tip. Rinse thoroughly.
- Dip or spray Brush in Brush Cleanser and remove makeup with a tissue. Repeat if necessary. Reshape to original form.
- To protect your brush fibers, pick up product and cleanse in the direction of the hair; never ?swirl? or harshly rub brushes on any surface
- Shape and allow to air dry on a flat surface. Do not stand brushes on end to dry.
- When traveling, carry brushes separately from other makeup to protect the bristles from bending and fraying.
Shipping & Returns
Ships in 1-2 business days. Final sale. Not eligible for return.